You must be the change you wish to see in the world - M.K Gandhi

You must be the change you wish to see in the world - M.K Gandhi

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Oye bubbly! Be my lover this summer-Yeh pyaas hai badi



The summer this time is especially too hot. It is for eternity slam and stifling! Not a drop of rain left the sky!!

I was just getting back from my college after giving my practical, complaining of the scorching heat and my throat almost dried. I was struck in the bloody traffic watching anxious

Crowd of men and women, the road was full of activity and there wasn’t single fleecy cloud in sight. Everything looked so stifling and red (I mean, it wasn’t green and according to the color wheel, red is the contradictory of green). I was totally dog-tired and it was as though my stars had conspired against me! I felt it wouldn’t be long before I’d see a mirage on the middle of the road. And sometimes a gal just wants a refreshing drink to quench her thirst (doesn’t she??)

 Eventually, I forcefully parked my vehicle at a super market to get myself some “conditioned air” and I was I was roving in the stores!! I felt like someone was calling name out way too stridently! I paused a while and my eyes caught up with the most beautiful thing that can ever happen during the summer... and people call it ‘PEPSI’.

I just grabbed one from the refrigerator and stormed out of the shop with glittering eyes!!
When I got back home, i jus threw its lid off and got into business!! I felt I was I in heaven (oops:P)
, there were side effects though!! So from then on, I have been drinking a lot of cold drinks these days (now, please don’t react like mum) and I just couldn’t keep myself off from my can…especially with the IPl on!

Soo… isolate the fire and enjoy the bright plumes with a sip of PEPSI. Trust me, they belong to all climes and countries!

And yea,  yeah dhil maange moreee! 

6 comments:

deepika said...

short and sweet jus lik a can of PEPSI.....

yeh pyas hai badi..

way to go :):)

Sandhiya said...

n ya...it jus costs 15 bucks!!

deepika said...

LOL ;)

yea yea ...jus 15 ;)

Narayani said...

nice one again :-)

Arunan said...

brand ambassador of pepsi is here...lol..can't live without it..summer or winter..the drink rokzzz and rulzzz...

Sandhiya said...

LAWL!!