You must be the change you wish to see in the world - M.K Gandhi

You must be the change you wish to see in the world - M.K Gandhi

Sunday, January 18, 2009

ALL I KNOW IS YOU LOVE ME.....IN MY DREAMZZZ....




 

How does it feel when you tang an ice-cream in a chilly winter evening? When u kiss a baby? Humming your favorite song riding on your bike?

FEELS good? (great?)

But there is something else that outshines the all the above.

  
LOVE- Why does the whole thing have to be so COMPLICATED?

 

(Now, why are your rolling your eyes??, shall I go ahead??)

Well, am not going to scribble about what love is and how it feels..(nopes, not at all)

(Now, I can see your blood pressure coming down, but, something else is on its way to shoot it up high again).

When it comes to romance, nobody has all the answers. The smartest, most beautiful, most successful people on the planet still have trouble in the heart department.

I have no idea which is worse – the desire or the anti desire.

Who would believe the addiction, the obsession, the degradation or even the love??Noticing your first love is an exciting time in life because you're beginning to understand how it feels to like another person — a lot!

And in a way, it can help us think about the kind of person that we want to love when we grow up. They help us understand which qualities we notice and like in another person — and maybe a few that we don't like!

 

He cleverly installed himself in my mind….

(Who s he now?)

Go ahead, that is what is in store here)

      *******************BLANK*********************

 

Yeah, I go completely blank when I even think bout him .

I remember vividly…..30th of august…everything went on well, that day…until the clock stroke 5…

I gotta call , it was subha..

‘hey, sandhiya..gotta go to the tailor shop, get ready’

‘I ain’t coming, we’ll go tomorrow’

‘I’ll be there in 10 mins .Bye’

N the line went dead.

(Phew! Poor me)

And she was there at my place…I was wearing a bright yellow colored chudi n both of us started in our ladybird(mine was in lavender color..)

N yeah…..i was in ma twelfth standard J

So as usual, we took the regular route…crossed the hot chips signal…n “Boom”….

THATZ IT------ the most memorable day of ma life…the day I met him…(actually the day I hit on him(no double meanings pl))

 I din’t know what was happening around me. All I could see is his big brown eyes, it was as though my world was whirling around his eye balls… I stood still, perplexed, nonplussed, bewildered ….

(o fuck…I jus hit  his vandi)

I din even care to apologise..my heart skipped a beat..(it did)

..i was there, mesmerized …lookin at him….his eyes..i wasn’t able to take my eyes off him!
n den, it took me several nano seconds to recover …n then, I murmured ‘am sorry’..(mebbe, I shwd all ma 32 teeth).

He smiled at me the first time, and…

*****BLANK**********

I did believe ‘LAFS’, when it happened to me, I wasn’t able to digest the fact!
I still remember him, his unkempt hair , white color towel around his neck(prolly, he was getting bak frm gym), his sharp nose, the dimples cheeks and his eyes, …it had hidden attractions!!

N then, he was gone!!
I felt lonely in the crowded street!

The story ends there… but the scar is still there, untouched!!

N a small poem dedicated to him (author unknown)

"Love At First Sight"

Do you believe in love at first sight?
I'm sure it happens every day.
But we're too young to know what love is.
At least that's what some people say.
 
But then, they can't see inside our minds.
And they just can't know how we feel.
But I believe in love at first sight.
I know my love for you is real.
 
I have loved you since the day we met,
Ever since I laid my eyes on you.
And for me, it was love at first sight.
I hope it was the same for you.
 
And now I'm asking you to be mine,
To come and spend your life with me.
Be my love, and I'll give you my world,
And all my love eternally.
 
I Love You.

 

N to conclude

Love is something that can never be explained in texts and words and languages. Every person has his own idea of love. Every idea is wrong, and at the same time, every idea is right. Someone who is in true love cannot explain what is love. People who are not in love can write pages about love. Love shows you life, it shows you hurt, and it shows you humanity. It makes you laugh, it makes you cry, and it does everything with a tinge of satisfaction.     Anyone who says they will never fall in love is to be least believed. Sometimes the whole world's love becomes insufficient. And Love from a single person is enough to live. That is a situation par words. Again the unexplained. 

 

 

P.S->LAFS—love at first sight

 

31 comments:

Samyutha Rajendran said...

no wrds sandy!! eyes got filld wit tears!
really really goood..bt i don blieve in LAFG!!sad:(

Sandhiya said...

u'll believe it, wen u experience it sam...!!
itz sensational..!

deepika said...

Hey sweety it was an awsome work....i love many things in it and i would lik to dedicate a few lyrics apt for the parts i loved..and i dedicate the final part for ur blog...slaud!!!!! :)

"Sometimes the whole world's love becomes insufficient. And Love from a single person is enough to live" this is my most fav part and for this ------
"Aaj itane karib aa jaao , duriyon ka kahi nishaan na rahe
Aise ek dusare me gum ho jayen, faasala koi darmiya na rah jaye, na rah jaye"

and this is what came to my mind when i read "I felt lonely in the crowded street!"------
Aankhon mein koi hai basa, jaane kyu lage yeh dil khaali

"I know my love for you is real. I have loved you since the day we met,Ever since I laid my eyes on you" for this part-----main din bhar soch me dubun main raat main jaagun na soun
tuhi dil me rehta hai o sajnaa....
and finally sands this lyrics would be apt for ur blog :) :)

"Nobody told me you'd feel so good
Nobody said you'd be so beautiful
Nobody warned me about your smile
You're the light, you're the light
When I close my eyes
I'm colour blind"
love is in the air...

Sandhiya said...

@ deppi

u stole ma thgts!!
thank u!

Manjubashini Krishnamurthi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Arunan said...

Who would believe the addiction, the obsession, the degradation or even the love??Noticing your first love is an exciting time in life because you're beginning to understand how it feels to like another person — a lot!

Liked it:)..tanging n ice cream huh..yea it was like that..cute..hope u get to meet him again!!

Sandhiya said...

@ arunan...

*****fingers crossed*****

i don want 2 meet him...!
dis feels gooood!

Bhaju said...

kalukul eeram??:p I loved reading this blog. keep the good work going. No wonder u can direct a movie with all ur narration u do in each blog..:D i don't mean them as a story the way u sum-up. :D

Sandhiya said...

@balaji

hehehe...!!!tq tq

SaiKrishnan said...

You described even a small incident in your life which happened long back like it hapenned yesterday, sure it left a mark in you !!!

and about the blog....
Thats was charmfull if u imagine the descriptive part :)

Sandhiya said...

huh???
btw, thank u...!
it feels good actually....2 pen bout some1 who has left a mark!

Unknown said...

wow tremendous wordly description...ter u go and ur love...so lively..it was like a 2 min short love story with slow moving pics crossing my minds.............awesome dudette love ya

Unknown said...

i cant frame my words but it boosted my nerves love reading than commenting............

Sandhiya said...

soo ready 2 fall in love??
:P

Unknown said...

Really great i just love ur love

Unknown said...

hey doggy that was cute.I guess this kinda of incident happens in every grl's life...........Hey by way u neva told me abt this incident.NEVER MIND..............neways lovely.....keep going

Sandhiya said...

@ sobi

dis s first tym am revealing!lol

:)

Prasad R said...

Sandhiya must say that u have mastered the art of writing. U have described the incident as it was happening in real and was very fresh in ur mind. I throughly njoyed every bit of ur blog it was sensational.Impressive narrative skills Sand's
Love surely is a feeling which can't be expressed it has to be felt.Everyone has there own defintion of love some can express it some can't.
Jus wishing that u get to meet that person again.
Fingers crossed for u.

Sandhiya said...

o thank u prasad....
bt i really don wanna meet him again....!!
it'll demote d emotions drained :D

Prasad R said...

Ok so neva meet the person again. so will wish that u have many such love at first sights until u get a real one in ur life.

Sandy the best i can say abt ur blog is for someone who doesn't like reading much tell that person to read ur blogs. he/she will love reading thereafter.

Sandhiya said...

i jus hav dis 'THANK YOU'

Vidhya said...

wow...it was like readin a novel...good job sandy...but i don believe in LAFS...evn i saw a person nd thought it's LOVE..but it took 2 yrs for me to realize it was jus a crush...i guess wat u say as LAFS s a long time crush...it withers away easily wen u c another guy wit same attitude... but stil i cant come to a decision in ur case only wit my experience...:D Nice blog...keep it goin:)

Sandhiya said...

@vidya

it differs from person to person...
neways acc, 2 me..LAFS roc!

Unknown said...

sandy awesme.dnt knw how to praise u da....beautiful poem....kaklakura sandy....u made me to feel tat i still nw dint had "LAFS" ....hmmm..it was simply grt dear....u rock!!!!!
each n every incident tat u tell makes me to feel tat i dint have 1 like tat....
u knw wat watever i wanted to be n thought 2 b ,u do every thing n hapenned to u ....ahhhh i'm jealous abt u ...........
anywaz atleast u r njoying ur life...thank god for this man...love u loads.....

Ramani... said...

Eppadi ippadi ellam ezhudhara (I mean its very good)... very nicely written... But i dunno why you havent took any steps to met him again..

Divya said...

Every person has his own idea of love. Every idea is wrong, and at the same time, every idea is right.>>>> the best lines!!! :)
Btw...u're thrd pic jst rockd...

I'd like to borrow it smtym....:P

Nd...yeah...evryone thnks u shud meet him again... Bt, naaa...don't... The novelty will wear off, nd then u'll strt finding faults if u get to knw him, and u're very frst LAFS vl nt b so memorable....puriyardha naa solradhu?? pesama shut up nd go'nu solriya?? seri ma...poidaren... :D

Nice post! :)

Sandhiya said...

@dii
nanum adhan solaren....
i neva wanna meet him...am happy dis way....

@ramani

edho flow la varthu:-)

btw, avan oru random person....itz highly impossible fer me 2 trace him dwn

Unknown said...

'Ava azhaga solla vartha kooda pathala! Ada ippa ippa enakku venum anjala!!' :D

Jokes apart.. Nice 1 yaar..! :)
I don believe in LAFS though.. Its jus infatuation...

Sandhiya said...

ahhh....!!
sum call it LAFS some call it.... love and the others call crush, infatuation ... blah blah n blah...
I guess it's left to us to decide...but ‘Whatever it is’ It’s Good!

manas said...

good one

manas said...

LAFB: Love after (reading your) first blog :-)