You must be the change you wish to see in the world - M.K Gandhi

You must be the change you wish to see in the world - M.K Gandhi

Saturday, April 4, 2009

DO U WANNA THUMP?


Mood leaves much to be desired… Everything around was getting on my nerves… It seemed that this will last forever and there are no changes for better to wait for.

But still there’s one thing that may save me!!

That is my favorite music. The one that really appeals to me, the one that tends to lift the curtain over my most cherished dreams.
i get tired of switching my CD player on n off! You must be wondering why…

I gave my headphones to one //‘awesome’ frn of mine…who never returned it back to me (so nice of u CM K)

I really love listening to music from my mobile (ekkk??)
I have if truth be told fallen in love with my Ericsson’s headphones.

Absolute compact design and weighs very low and to add amazing audio quality clubbed with outstanding squashy pouch. 
I could feel the tone, consonance, dissonance, rhythm, tempo, melody, harmony, contrast every other thing!!
I couldn’t afford to miss such a thing. So, anuran came into rescue… got me hands free …I was waiting to my hands on it….n I finally did..!!!

I felt I was flying high, spirited, enjoying my swinging moods and tapping my feet for ‘tere laye tere laye’(fine, that was the song I was listening to) ….. Given two inputs ‘music n speakers’ I have no clue which one is responsible for the ultimate upshot ‘contentment ‘(who cares!! Its the product that matters)
laaaalaaa......ummmm...ma dhil goes ummmm ummm... :-) 

5 comments:

Arunan said...

yupp..only when you are with it, you can feel the thump :-)
glad to be of help...:-)
keep writing..:-)

Unknown said...

yup music gives immense pleasure and timely happiness!get going .......thumps up!

Sandhiya said...

ahhh !!

deepika said...

yeah....the loss of words is filled by music...slaud !!!!!!!!! :)

Divya said...

:)

nice ryt-up....u shud b knwng hw much i "love" music... :P so, i'll nt say nethng more... :P