You must be the change you wish to see in the world - M.K Gandhi

You must be the change you wish to see in the world - M.K Gandhi

Monday, April 6, 2009

SENDHILIOUS!!



 

A day couldn’t have been better; one can never know who it might be at your doorbell.

The incident that happened day before yesterday really made me Google the actual meaning of hallucination….!!

O yea!! It was a fine evening and I  was supposed to meet a friend of mine, and when I was waiting in the parking lot , I DID see someone, whom I fancy a lot (a lot means…more than that)I got to really thank my lucky stars!
It was HIM… I was shocked, I just looked at him, and he returned the look back (
now, please don’t start assuming things: P). I was completely void, I knew it was him and I did nothing else but to gawk. Sometimes I feel that I stare for so long that I really miss the other things that are open to me!
And for a minute I didn’t feel a thing around me (filmy ??).
 

Tall, lil dark, curly hair, immense of attitude drained, devilish grin, elegancy spilled all over and above all the spark of contentment all over his face (may be am exaggerating) ….who else could it be, other than 'Sendhil Ramamurthy'

 I was just lost in deep thoughts (I mean, analyzing if it was really him or am I just hallucinating). It didn’t even strike to me that I should go ask him if he was d one.

N in the meanwhile my friend decided to move onto another place, so I was spinning my wheels to the other side and again got a glimpse of him…!
Something was telling me that it was him!! And I did nothing about it. I didn’t even approach him! Am such a dumboo:X:X:X.

How could I possibly neglect someone like that??(Isn’t it weird?)

Is this is what called irrational momentary lapse??

This chance will never come again…as always We are all faced with a series of great opportunities brilliantly  disguised as impossible situations. (damn it!!!)
But still, I couldn’t imagine me getting embarrassed if he was not HIM!
I feel that it’s very complicated to put in plain words the unusual atypical beliefs that one has!!

Btw, who was he anyway?? Am still in quest of the answer!

23 comments:

Unknown said...

wow awesome flirt lol....'senthil wer r u'?

deepika said...

it shows that he's made a big impact :P...it indeed is "SENDHILIOUS!!"

Sandhiya said...

!@sru

flirt??who?? me??? or u??

@dee
bt am nt sure if itz delicious or suspicious :P

Arunan said...

the case of "the man who was not there" :P...
come to chennai.."mohinder"..;-)

Sandhiya said...

@arunan...
(i'm positive itz him)...i knw..!
u din even lissen 2 me :| hw mean :|
mohinder suresh :D:D:D:D

Unknown said...

sandy..........if it was senthil ..............how did u miss ya........
ohh OMG i don't believe this..........
wat where u doing ....OMG
"SENDHILIOUS!!" oooo

Sandhiya said...

itz called irrational momentary lapse!!
hez sucha darling...i'll definitely meet him once!

Lancelot said...

no sendhil was with me during the last week it cant be him :P

Divya said...

dumbothaan.....!!! i agree!! :P

Sandhiya said...

@Lancelot
u don eman it ryte???

@ div

:(( vazhve mayam

Divya said...

@sandy...ofcourse lancelot doesn't eman it....he only means it... enna arun, naa solradhu correctthaane? ;) :P

Sandhiya said...

ahhh div :|

Lancelot said...

ok fine i am not disclosing more to burst ya bubble..

Sandhiya said...

@lancelot

i wanna knw d truth...n i can handle it!!!

Lancelot said...

not in public then - drop me a note in legolus.shadowfax@gmail.com

Sandhiya said...

o y nt???

Lancelot said...

Private and Confidential...

Sandhiya said...

jus anthr prank!
:|

Lancelot said...

upto u to believe it or not. Period.

Sandhiya said...

:| i dunno !!

Ramani... said...

Inga enna sanda??... And Arun, nee eppadi inga vandha??.. And WHO IS THIS SENTHIL??.. Yaaruba ivaru??.. Nejammave enakku theriyaadhu!!!

Lancelot said...

@ Ramani anna

I just came here by chance, I will intro you Senthil next time when he comes to Chennai....mattha matter in gtalkil..

Sandhiya said...

i want an intro too!!!!