You must be the change you wish to see in the world - M.K Gandhi

You must be the change you wish to see in the world - M.K Gandhi

Monday, October 11, 2010

tHe KiLimanJaro effect

 
Ah!! I just remembered the password to this account of mine. I’m really wondering what to write or rather I should say what not to write. In the short span of 3 months, my life did change a lot. My post wouldn't be complete if I don't vent it out here. Thing one, am really not enjoying being myself off late (not really though). I really miss hanging out with my friends. Going to a coffee shop and ordering the same old espresso, bulling others, gossiping and bitching about people I hate, OMG!!, I cannot even imagine that am posting this and talking my heart out. The days are gone where I used to go to pizza shop with an old 50rs note and wait endlessly for my friends to turn up and then yell at them for being late. Let me list it down.
1)     Bike Ride-Tank almost dry and the destination (money , not the petrol
          Bunk) is 3 kms away in the hot sun. Now, a small walk from station to
          My office gate, I need an Umbrella, sun glasses and what not (Gosh).
2)     CCD-The best place I could think of, 50 bucks and you get to spend 5 lovely hours gossiping and bitching about others to friends. Now, 500rs, no CCD, no time (don’t get wrong, am talking about my friends here). And to forget the pizza hut and the dominoes ( I still vividly remember the first time I went out with my friends).
3)     GS-If you are wondering what Gs is, 'Group Studies' (I mean the photo session) Now, no one to click and nothing interesting to flaunt about.
4)     ORKUT/FB-Changing DP and status every day (may be every hour), and now, people hardly log in.
5)     MOVIES n MALLS-Long gone are the days when I used to check out every mall out in the city empty handed with just money to pay for the parking lot and a juice.
Now, (P.S - I still haven’t been to EA yet!!)

I really miss my college life!!
And above all, Sruthi’s office is just near the coffee shop 36 degree and deepi’s is located right next ampa….and don’t even ask about mine.


P.S – Next time you guys leave me and go watch a movie, you don’t want me to go ahead …do you?


4 comments:

deepika said...

hey darl i could really understand what ur going thru...MISS YOU jaan.. dont worry we'll bring back those golden days :) :) cheers!!!!






P.S-> thr's no use having the office near ampa skywalk when i dont have a good company like u :( :)

Sandhiya said...

@D soo good of u 2 post tht!!! i din evn knw tht i wud be missing our stupid college dis much :( n off course you!

sruthi said...

i could still remember u telling "Life moves on"!

sruthi said...

i wonder "wer is merina beach"!