You must be the change you wish to see in the world - M.K Gandhi

You must be the change you wish to see in the world - M.K Gandhi

Sunday, November 29, 2009

26/11- A dAy tO rEmEmBeR!!



MG!!!! I actually forgot my password!! It has been really long since my last post (2 weeks?? 2 months…omg!!) I’ve no idea where to begin…I was actually not looking forward for it(it???, o yeah, my b’day !!!). But then I comprehended that I was in the last year of my college life, and it’s going to be a lamentable mistake if I let pass it!

Calls came pouring from 12p.m (I actually felt good) and a friend of mine actually sang the happy b’day song over the phone (**wink wink**).

PART 1:

And then it was a lazy morning, I got up late, glued in front of my desktop watching heroes, and doing nothing!! And then there began my day!! When i was chanting the sholokas I didn’t know that there awaited a beautiful bombshell at my doorstep. Sru n Dee took me by surprise with a striking bouquet, stuffed with the most endearing thing on earth-YELLOW ROSES. I took me a great deal of time to actually come out the pretty shock that they had given me. And, that was just the start. I was given two adorably packed gifts to unwrap. The first one was the book named ‘the monk who sold his Ferrari (never knew that even the monks own a Ferrari), and a beautiful Hannah montannah diary filled in with b’day messages from all my friends at college. It was more than what words could articulate... I was totally moved (there couldn’t be an enhanced bequest). My joy knew no bounds.

PART2:

I was supposed to treat my friends at citicenter at around 5p.m. and suddenly my friend asked me pick her up(big time actor),and, on our way to citi, she said she needs to use the bathroom, so I changed the direction of my wheels to my place!!! The door was not unlocked by my grams, but by my friends. I stood there, traumatized and stunned. I was trying to grasp a breath. And then, the usual stuff, blowing off the candles, cutting the delicious yummy chocolate cake (the thought of makes my mouth water) and then I was flooded with the love and more of gifts ;). My trio friends didn’t just stop with the bouquet, monk and the diary…. There where more…a cute cuddly bubbly boo boo teddy bear with a sweet scarf, a question to my handicrafts – a stitch kit, my long time desire-duplicate finger nails, and undying fragranced perfume, a biggie biggie card(by DB),a teeny weenie chota card, a hand made recyclable PAPER BAG with green and yellow leaves painted and bundled with love (by dee).

PART3:

Now, moving on to the best part of my b’day- Something, this added an extra color to my beautiful day. The ‘surprise package’, a CD. I am out of words!! Sru took all the trouble to call up my school friends who mean a lot to me, and requested them to record their b’day wish, it was compiled with a wine of master mind by madz and a box of gift loaded with choco n pen by madz !!!!

To top it all, I had an awesome day; my friends took my surprise more than once. 21 is a kind of little too a me to handle. But I can’t always enjoy the sweetness of 16(though am a child by heart- to an extent ;) )

‘happy birthday’ means to a large extent than just to have a happy day . Those words are contained by a lot of possessions I never get to say. It means I love you first of all and thanks a zillion for what you did!

5 comments:

meteoraqueen said...

lovely de!! :) :) :) :)
amazing post!
hope this year bring you even more surprises. God bless.

sruthi said...

heyya!always our pleasure to make u happy and make the show enjoyable.

Sandhiya said...

@abi
wat kinda name s dt??? n yea, thnkoooo

@sru

:))luboooo :)

Arunan said...

glad to be a part of it:)..

deepika said...

I cant believe i didn comment on this post :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O
it was truly wonderful readint it !!!! xoxoxox !!!