You must be the change you wish to see in the world - M.K Gandhi

You must be the change you wish to see in the world - M.K Gandhi

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Eagle's Game - Worth a Watch!!



I tried to induce interest in myself to watch IPL this time, and unfortunately I didn’t even feel like following it until today! And today because, after a long time, am free from anxieties and distractions which had quite an adverse upshot in my life! So I finally relaxed myself before the most wonderful appliance on earth, my television. It was a feast!!
I guess am getting off the track, this time is going to be about the match or my obsession with cricket, this time is about a Leo person!! Leo is considered to be a "masculine" and that the Leo person will appear to physically look like a lion. And who would disagree if I compare Doug Bollinger (if you do, then don’t dare to post ;)) to a lion!!
I couldn’t help noticing him; the catch was just more than awesome. I just there are handful of people who use realize their presence of mind while playing cricket, and am glad he falls into that category. The catch was an example! (I know there are many, but I find this one good). I had no clue about him until I googled, and the first thing that popped in was ‘Dough’s hair implants.
Seems like hair style has become a vital part of IPL with Harsha Bogle Viru and others going in for hair implants and therapy Guess other things have become less significant (obviously, to be the talk of the town, one needs to do something out of the box, here it is out of the head) . And talking about our Leo man here, I knew he was tall, but I couldn’t just accept the fact that he’s 6 foot 4 inches!! How bad will Parthiv Patel feel when he stands next to him!!
Looks like everyone likes him (if u don’t remember this – exceptions are not examples)!!
He left with an enhanced reputation and the nickname "Doug the rug" after manufacturing golden locks from a previously barren crown’ – source cricinfo.in. I could help laughing!! He was too good with the ball today and since I have not watched him play, I don’t think I can fill pages!! For now I like him and I hope he lives up to the expectations and worth the hype!!


P.s- Thanks to Oram and his tight schedule for cos of that our eagle got a chance to clear the sky which was showering loses to our team!!
Expert’s view: good find for Australia, he might be their next JOHNSON!!

8 comments:

sruthi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
sruthi said...

i am getting addicted to your style!A blog on eagle LEO,especially the P>S> is a feast for the readers.Get going "am following u".

Sandhiya said...

hehehe thchoooo!!!my all tym blog reader/11

Arunan said...

Hey!!!!..good one...its all factful until the last para..oram is injuired..not busy;)..anyways..yeah..truly an amazing catch..and an excellent spell of bowling that saved teh day forr CSK:)..hail DOUG the RUG...!!!

Arunan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sandhiya said...

i meant Oram is busy with his injury!!! gt it from cricinfo though, don blame me!!!:P

n yeah, hope t works fr CSK!!

n i think am definitely gonna write ab hair implants!!

deepika said...

hey super cool...but you could have briefed up anout the catch too...cheers!!!! Good one :) :) :)

Sandhiya said...

oo yeah!! i thgt i included it!!:):)