You must be the change you wish to see in the world - M.K Gandhi

You must be the change you wish to see in the world - M.K Gandhi

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

F.R.I.E.N.D.S.....


'Cheers to a new year and another chance for us to get it      right'

I like starting things with quotes. Mostly for the reason that, other people utter stuff better than me.


Am definitely in a festive mood, today is the TAMIL NEW YEARS DAY and on this day, I would like to post something which makes my loved ones smile. 



It’s ‘VIRODHI to VIKRUTHI’, Subha promised me to get the meaning which she never did (: X to you). I have taken up a couple of resolutions which I think will go through this year and out the other!! I’ll post about it sometime later. This time is with a different notion.

Exactly one year back, I was sitting in front the same monitor bored and gloomy not knowing what to do and then decided on posting my opinion on Tamil New Year, and today am doing the same, except for the fact that am drained with gratitude (and am not bored).
It would have been about Vikruthi if Subha had tipped me of with the meaning (you can thank her … I don’t mind).
It’s really easy to hit upon flaws and talk sweetly; I think everyone can do it. But, I think only the person who loves you the most can comprehend the feelings deep beneath your heart. I had worst embarrassing moments of life last year. And it was this bunch of people who really helped me getting my mind off the issues.
So, I would to thank my friends (in alphabetical order, so that this doesn’t rise an issue: P) Deepika, Madhuri, Sruthi and Subha.
Foremost, I would like to congratulate Subha for getting a pass into a University which one and all dreams of getting into– The Oxford University!! (Love you and I wish you pursue your PG there, you’ve made me proud!!).
Secondly, Sruthi for getting placed and for clearing her ‘so called dream job’ (am definitely not approving that) interview (parisharam kal fal, hamesha meeta hi hotha hai, the most sincere and hard working girl I ever come across in my life --- YOU DESREVED IT!!! All the very best)
Thirdly, my hearty wishes to Deepika for inspiring (impressing :P) a lot of guys (and girls :P ) with her blog and also she had her article published in news magazine ‘The Hindu’( a great step towards your long goal – to become a writer ) . She is one person, who was actually active the entire year by not wasting her time and realizing her potential and passions (I still haven’t, and I hope you learn more and spread more).
Fourthly, sweetest of all my Madhuri, who took seamless effort and won the thug of war (put up by the anna university) and for taking my words to your heart (I wish you come out in flying colors)
Last but not the least; I would like to thank myself for choosing these and holding them close to my heart (for mending and shaping them into a better person and citizen – okay girls we’ll talk about this line later :P – just kidding)
 Thanks to me!!!

And for the foot note…..
                ‘Where is the TREAT?? ‘

15 comments:

Subhadra said...

:-)thanks bud..
but alas you ended up congratulating me for the stupidest of all reasons ;-P

Unknown said...

Nice read. Cheers!:)

Sandhiya said...

@ subha...

u shld happie ;)wt s t called?? modesty..?? i don actually get t :P:P
LOL

@swm

thchooo;)

sruthi said...

hello,
i missed the chance of commenting first,which i always do out of co-incidence or inquisite to read.this time u said it was not a post so thought an ad.you LIER,atleast we fit into the blog,to talk abt u,the words don deserve .(treat)again .thank u for a wonderful word treat......may god bless u(lol)

SRINATH said...

Awesome narration (: .... Sandy..... Keep it up ....

deepika said...

This splendid post of your has made me flabbergasted and am completely out of words..Thankyou very much :) :)



P.S-> u got the colour 'green' correctly ;)

CHEERS !!!!!!!!!!!

deepika said...

This splendid post of yours has made me flabbergasted and am completely out of words..Thankyou very much :) :)



P.S-> u got the colour 'green' correctly ;)

CHEERS !!!!!!!!!!!

Sandhiya said...

@sruthi

u really do deserve d spot n initially it was jus the header pic i wanted u 2 c....it was hours later i posted ;)

@deppi

as always
black- subha's fav color
pink- sru
green - urself
red- madri
n yellow mine ;)
jus a touch...n tq , tq fr commentin twice :)

@ sri

thnk u soooo much fr readin ma blog :)))

Unknown said...

"A must see" Blog..hats offf.Wonderful start.my best wishes :)

Sandhiya said...

@rippu

heyy!!! sru has tol a lot ab u!! and thaks a ton fr readin it ;) all d best 2 u too :)

madhuri said...

machi kalakita po...... bt na konjam kammi:P

Sandhiya said...

@madri

adi vanga pora nee ipo :P

Unknown said...

hey..........sandy
remarkable de.......luv u de....

Sandhiya said...

tq tq akka ;) adhuthu unn kalyanam dhn

Arunan said...

Yea...nw u knw wy i don comment much on urs...u din include me in this...:P..lol..jus kiddin...super read!!